I came across the Autumn Reading Tag over at Alli the Book Giraffe and as it's September, I wanted to do this tag.
Are there any books you plan on reading over the autumn season?
September brings back to school memories: What book did you most enjoy studying? And, what were your favourite and least favourite subjects in school?
October means Halloween: Do you enjoy scary books and films? If so, what are some of your favourites?
With November it’s time for bonfire night & firework displays: What’s the most exciting book you’ve read that really kept you gripped?
Curled up with a good book: What is your hot or cold drink of choice?
A couple books I hope to read this autumn are Autumn Chills by Agatha Christie and Moominvalley in November by Tove Jansson.
September brings back to school memories: What book did you most enjoy studying? And, what were your favourite and least favourite subjects in school?
I loved studying Dracula by Bram Stoker while at university. When it comes to mandatory school, my favourite subject was probably either history or Norwegian, and my least favourite was math.
October means Halloween: Do you enjoy scary books and films? If so, what are some of your favourites?
I love both. In fact, I also write the spooky book blog called Kristin's Book Crypt for those that's curious. One of my favourite spooky books is The Woman in Black by Susan Hill and one of my favourite movies is Dark Woods.
With November it’s time for bonfire night & firework displays: What’s the most exciting book you’ve read that really kept you gripped?
I can't quite decide between all the books I've read over the years, so I'll mention three that I've read in the more recent years.
- Sirens & Muses by Antonia Angress
- Consequences of Love by Sulaiman Addonia
- At Night All Blood is Black by David Diop
What book is your favourite cosy comfort read?
For me, there's something about the the poetry collections "The Girl With Salem in Her Eyes" and "She's Magic & Midnight Lace" by Ann Marie Eleazer.
Curled up with a good book: What is your hot or cold drink of choice?
In the autumn, I often switch between chai latte and hot chocolate, all depending on my mood.
Any plans you’re looking forward to over the next few months?
Apart from reading books, I'm looking forward to visiting a farmer's market or two.

Comments
Post a Comment