Top Ten Tuesday; Bookish Places I’ve Visited

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl and today's topic is bookish places I've visited.


Here's my ten picks.
  1. Word on the Water - The London Bookbarge, London, England
  2. The Minster Gate Bookshop, York, England
  3. The Little Apple Bookshop, York, England
  4. The World of Beatrix Potter, Bowness-On-Windermere, England
  5. The Long Room and The Book of Kells at Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
  6. Norlis antikvariat, Oslo, Norway
  7. Løvås bruktbu, Stavanger, Norway
  8. Trondheim Public Library, Trondheim, Norway
  9. Bergen Public Library, Bergen, Norway
  10. Litteraturhuset, Oslo, Norway

Comments

  1. Ireland seems like a nice place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europe has so many amazing bookish places to visit.
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen pictures of the Bookbarge. It looks awesome!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norway is on my bucketlist. I will have to check out these libraries if I ever get there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment