Book Tag; The TBR Book Tag

I came across The TBR Book Tag over at Jess' Bookshelf and I decided to do the tag as it looked like a fun tag to do.

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I keep my unread books on seperate shelves from the read ones, so they're easy to find.

Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
My TBR is print only, as I don't have an e-reader and can't stand reading e-books. It's a personal preferance though, so I'm not trash talking anyone who reads books digitally.

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
It's a combination of mood reading, reading challenges, or if the book fits the season somehow. For instance, I do prefer reading Halloween themed books in October.

A book that’s been on your TBR the longest
One of the many books that's been on my TBR for quite a while is Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien.

A book that you recently added to your TBR
A somewhat recent book on my TBR is The Director by Daniel Kehlmann

A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover
I personally had to have Katabasis by R. F. Kuang because of the cover.

A book on your TBR that you NEVER plan on actually reading
That's an easy one - Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler as I'm terrified to get into his mind. For historical context, it would probably be beneficial to read it, but still, I'm not overly keen on being inside Hitler's mind to put it that way.

An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for
One that I'm excited for is Taipei Story by R. F. Kuang

A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read except you
Circe by Madeline Miller. It's been on my TBR for a while, but I'm not sure when I'll read it.

A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman. I've tried reading it a couple of times, but I just couldn't get into it.

A book on your TBR that you’re just dying to read
One of those books is Afterlives by Abdulrazak Gurnah.

The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf
My Goodreads isn't accurate when it comes to my TBR, as my TBR is physical.

Comments