I came across The Personal Library Tag over at Alli the Book Giraffe and I decided doing it, as it looked like a fun tag.
How do you organise the books on your shelves?
I first organise them by genre, then unread versus read, and then alphabetical order by author. It makes it so much easier to find whatever book I'm looking for at any given time.
Any particular aesthetic or niche genre of books you’d like to see more on your shelves?
There's two that comes to mind - dark academia, and well-written erotica down the line of Anaïs Nin and Pauline Reage.
Some years ago, I recieved a copy of Braised Pork by An Yu as a gift from a friend, as she knew I'm doing a world literature project where I read a book from every country in the world.
Name a book (or books) in your collection that people would be surprised to see that you own
ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas - I've read it, and did NOT enjoy reading it.
What’s a book you own that is still on your TBR?
One of many books on my TBR is Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks.
Name a book (or books) that you desperately want to add to your personal library
A few books I'm really keen on includes Read Dangerously by Azar Nafisi, Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Syria's Secret Library by Mike Thomson.
Any particular goals you have for your collection?
I'd love to have more non-western world literature in my collection, as well as more classics.

Comments
Post a Comment