As it's soon September, I thought it might be nice with an autumn reading challenge, so I decided I wanted to host one on this blog.
It will run from September 1st to November 30th 2026, and people can complete as many or as few prompts as they like, You could even combine them, if you find some books that fits multiple. It's not like I'm a teacher checking your homework. The prompts themselves will also be somewhat open, so that people can have some flexibility in what books to choose. I'll obviously not have a prompt that says "read a book first published in 1998 with a blue cover" or something oddly specific down that line. Also, I'll not do too many prompts, as I do want to make it somewhat manageable, even if it's a reading challenge.
Now, here's the prompts.
- A dark academia novel
- A book either set during autumn or with an autumnal cover of sorts
- A spooky book (spookiness and fear-factor up to the reader)
- A poetry collection or anthology
- A book written by an author from a different continent than your own
Feel free to comment below if you have any book recommendations for any of the prompts, if you want to participate in the reading challenge, or if you want me to write a blog post with book recommendations for the challenge.

Comments
Post a Comment