Book Blogger Hop; One Genre For The Rest Of My Life

It's Friday, which means it's perhaps time for another Book Blogger Hop post courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and today's question was "If you had to stick to one genre forever, which would you choose and why?".

For me, the genre I'd read for the rest of my life, it had to be literary fiction, as one could explore so many themes/topics without it being too "boring". Something else I really enjoy about literary fiction includes beautiful prose and well-written stories, as well as the possibility to read more experimental works.

While I know it's not a genre for everyone, I do appreciate it, as I sometimes get a bit tired of reading books that's overly light-weight.

Comments

  1. Literary fiction is a great choice for exactly that reason—there's so much variety within it. I also appreciate a book with beautiful writing that gives me something to think about long after I've finished it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went for Mystery because of all the offshoots 😂 Fantasy, Thriller, Historical Fiction...

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/07/31/book-blogger-hop-if-you-had-to-stick-to-one-genre-forever-which-would-you-choose-and-why/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment